- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you intend on using your medical insurance for coverage of the counseling sessions, please complete and return the form below to your therapist. Please note that Pathway is considered to be “out of network” for a majority of insurance companies and you may be required to pay for the counseling services and submit for any reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Contact or Schedule Online
Questions? Or Would you like to Request a therapy appointment? Please contact us for further information.